Ditto is a free clipboard extender for Windows. Keep more than one clip at a time on the clipboard for complex copying and pasting. Or keep clips that you use most often.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer’s clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
Click Copy on selected text or an image anywhere on your computer. It is automatically added to this clipboard.
To Paste, double-click entry, drag & drop or click Enter.
Begin typing to search for clip.
Keep clips in groups.
Move clips to folders or create new ones.
Drag clipboard by blue edge. Expand to any size by dragging corners. Or minimize to system tray.
Check the many options. Set to open on computer startup. Set the maximum number of clips to keep and keyboard shortcuts.
Download for free at http://ditto-cp.sourceforge.net/
Also available in a portable version.