This is genius. Directory List & Print. I’ve often been looking for something that will do exactly this – print a list of folder contents. I’ve always ended up taking a screenshot instead.
Your choice of output to clipboard, Excel or Word. You can copy the contents to the clipboard and paste them anywhere; a text file or mind map, for instance. Otherwise you can open the results directly in Word or Excel.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7. This is a portable application; no installation necessary.
$20 USD for a Pro license with many additional features.
- Save own directory favorites.
- Set directory recursion depth for subdirectories.
- Display of file attributes such as Read Only, Hidden, System, etc.
- Calculate CRC32 checksums for files.
- Display format of audio/video and image files.
- Display of dimensions like width, height, bit depth, dpi or frames/s.
- Display duration and title of audio and video files.
- Display of sampling and bit rates for audio files.
- Display of a continuous numbering of the objects.
- Display of column titles in the first row.
- Show number and sum of size and length of the displayed objects.
- Display of the date in many different international formats.
- Display the duration of media files in different time formats.
- Set filter to include or exclude certain file types.
- Set filter to include or exclude files and directories by certain terms.
- Set filter on length of filenames, eg. to analyze the file system when copying it
- to a new directory structure (path+filename, filename only, >, =, <).
- Output the list directly to the default printer.
- Output the list in comma- or tab-delimited file or CSV file.
- Linking of files and directories in Excel™ for direct open by mouse click.